CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 2 of Inferno

Total calories:1210
Breakfast-100 cal English muffin
70 cal organic egg
70 cal cheese slice
35 cal coffee with creamer
Snack- 35 cal coffee with creamer
140 banana with peanut butter
Lunch- 4 slices of ham, 1 slice of cheese, 1 tsp light honey Dijon dressing on a small flour
tortilla with 1 serving of baked potato chips (I wrote down this breakdown of calories
but left it at work
Dinner- 300 cal frozen meal (spaghetti with meat sauce)
Snack- 60 cal of animal crackers
20 cal of whipped cream

Exercise-55 Fire EZ (Turbo Fire)

Today I noticed that I was hungrier, probably because I was working and was on the go for the entire 8.5 hours that I was there. I kept reminded myself that it's going to be worth it in the end and I made sure to eat my meals and snacks slowly. Even though it's only been 2 days, I feel like I am starting to see a difference in my mid section, which is the part that needs some toning. I am seriously excited to see the results in the mirror late this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me, hate me-just give me attention