CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

This time tomorrow.....

I will be PUPO! I cannot believe it. My best work friend is keeping the babes tomorrow and I have arranged play/diaper/sleeping areas in the TV room for my couch rest time. Tomorrow morning I will make baked oatmeal and poppy seed chicken casserole so that I don't have to stand on my feet on actually cook :) Movies have been rented through RedBox and we also have plenty available On Demand (free) and in our DVD collection. The house is clean and most of the laundry is done....so I think that I am ready for tomorrow.

Now I am praying that this works and we have a new baby or two in the fall :)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! We're on the same train, just haven't boarded yet. I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck...we're on the same train, just haven't boarded quite yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yip yip! I hope everything goes wonderfully today!! I'm so excited for you!! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Love me, hate me-just give me attention