CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A short but sweet update

This week we have finally gotten into a routine & the kids are finally feeling better. SB, niece, is eating better and sleeping better. Bedtime is now a comfortable routine for all of us :)

We're still working on the whole bonding/attaching part and I'm ok with that. I cannot explain how much y'alls support and acceptance means. I'm going easier on myself and realizing that things aren't going to happen over night....and that it's all okay :)

In other news, still doing injections in prep for IVF 1.0. I have another date with Wandy tomorrow & I'm hoping for a weekend egg retrieval. I'm praying that this works the first time, for lots of reasons.

6 comments:

  1. So glad you're finally getting a routine down. Things are
    much easier I can imagine. Yay for bonding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad things are going better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad things are going well, and the bonding thing will come. No one can expect it to happen overnight, but I know that it WILL happen for you. :) You are a great mommy! Crossing my fingers for a great appointment with Wandy tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Bella, I'm glad you're being realistic about it and taking things one step at a time. I also hope the IVF works first time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad things are going a little better. It's got to be such a huge adjusment! You have so much going on! Go you guys! Also hoping IVF works the first time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad things are going better for you guys. And I am sure it will continue to get even better. Im keeping you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Love me, hate me-just give me attention